7 Tips To Improve Your IBPS Result
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is the conducting body for all IBPS exams and every year lakhs of candidates tend to appear for these exams which has resulted in increased competition and pressure for the candidates.
There are four main exams conducted by IBPS. These include:
- IBPS Probationary Officer
- IBPS Specialist Officer
- IBPS Clerk
- IBPS RRB (Officer Scale & Office Assistants)
The number of applicants for all the four posts have seen a tremendous increase over the past few years and candidates need to keep themselves completely prepared to ace the upcoming examination.
Due to this tough competition, the sectional and overall cut off marks have also seen a marginal increase especially in case of the IBPS PO result. The main reason for this is that the maximum applications are received for this post each year.
Out of the four posts for which IBPS conducts the exam, the Clerk and Probationary Officer posts are the most sought after. Tips given below shall help you improve your IBPS Clerk result and improve your score card for the clerical cadre examination.
So, for the assistance of candidates and to help them score more in the upcoming IBPS exams, given below are 7 tips which may help candidates improve their mark sheet and their result:
- Analyse the IBPS Syllabus Before Starting the Preparation – The first and the most important thing for any aspirant to start their preparation is to analyse the syllabus for the respective exam. This will help them sort their strengths and weaknesses in the syllabus and accordingly start their preparation
- Set a Proper Time Table – The Syllabus for bank exams is vast and for a candidate to be able to cover the entire syllabus is only possible if they dedicate equal time for each subject and give sufficient time for exam preparation
- Give Mock Tests on a Regular basis – Mock tests help a candidate understand the type of questions asked in the exam and also analyse where they are making most mistakes. Thus solving free online mock tests and practise papers is a highly suggested tip to improve your result and score more marks.
- Look for the Best Study Material Online & Offline – Having the best set of books and study material will only help ease a candidate’s preparation. Self study is the key to success and that can only be achieved if a candidate has proper notes and study material to prepare from. They can look for tips, book list and study notes both online & offline
- Solving Previous Year Question Papers – To understand the level of exam and the exact exam pattern, previous year question papers will prove to be of great help. It must be noted that the level of the exam is one major factor that determines the calculation of cut off marks. So, to ensure that you do the comparative analysis from the previous year papers
- Evaluate Speed and Accuracy – The more you practise, the more efficient and accurate you shall become and with negative marking in the IBPS exams, candidates can not afford to mark wrong answers in the final exam. So while practising, ensure that you are able to solve more questions accurately within a short period of time
- Proper Revision – The last few days before the exam must only be utilised for revision and no new topic must be picked for preparation. Revising the important formulas, the short cut tricks and other important exam related questions must be done in the last few days to avoid any kind of confusion
Apart from the above mentioned 7 tips, candidates must ensure that they reach the exam centre with a calm mind and do not panic as it may reflect in their performance.
Use the above mentioned tips for your assistance and you shall surely manage to score more in the upcoming exams and improve your IBPS result.
Comments are closed.