Easy tips & tricks to check your credit score
Your credit score stands for your creditworthiness. If you wish to take a loan or get a credit card, a good credit score is very important. These scores are given by various institutions which have set parameters for determining an individual’s creditworthiness. Currently, there are four credit bureaus in India – CIBIL, Equifax, Experian, and CRIF Highmark. TransUnion CIBIL is one of the most preferred credit bureaus in India.
If you are planning to take a loan or get a credit card, you need to first check with the financial institution about the credit score they consider for processing your application. Most of the conventional banks in India prefer the CIBIL score. Equifax is the second most preferred credit bureau in India.
You need a CIBIL score of 750 and above to get the newly launched super saver Axis Bank Credit Card. The Airtel Axis credit card can help save up to 18K per year with its rewards, cash backs, and discounts!
If you are wondering how to check these credit scores, you have come to the right place.
How to check credit score on the Airtel Thanks app?
You can easily check your credit score and keep track of it on the Airtel Thanks app. Follow the below steps to generate your credit report on the Thanks app now:
- Download the Airtel Thanks app on your smart phone. The app is available for download on both Google Play Store and App Store.
- Once the app is installed, you will need to register in the app. Enter your mobile number in the given space. Both Airtel and non-Airtel users can use and register in the app.
- You will receive an OTP on your phone. Enter the same.
- Locate a banner that reads ‘Check your credit score’ on the home page of the app. The home page is called ‘manage’ in the Airtel Thanks app.
- Tap on the banner to check your credit score.
- You will be redirected to a new window. Fill out the relevant details here.
- Hit confirm.
- It will take just a few seconds to generate your detailed credit report and calculate your credit score.
- Go through your report and share or download if needed.
If your credit score is above 750, you can head to the Shop section of the Airtel Thanks app to apply for a personal loan or an Airtel Axis Credit Card.
How to apply for a personal loan or credit card on the Airtel Thanks app?
The process for the same is below:
- Head to the Shop section in the app.
- Tap on Financial Services to explore all the finance related products.
- If you wish to apply for a personal loan, tap on ‘get personal loan up to Rs.5 lakhs’ banner to proceed.
- In case you want to apply for the Airtel Axis Credit Card, tap on ‘earn cashbacks on every spend’ banner.
- Both the applications require you to enter your basic personal details like name, phone number, email ID, employment details, residential and permanent address, etc. Fill these accurately to initiate the application process.
You will soon hear back if your application is accepted. We recommend you apply for the Airtel Axis credit card if your CIBIL is 750 or above. It can help you save money on online purchases and earn lot of reward points.
Meanwhile, if you need some more clarity as to what is credit score and how is it calculated, check out our other articles on related topics.
Comments are closed.