About the Jeep Compass diesel automatic (Trailhawk)
The jeep compass trail hawk variant will be launched with the BS6 ready engine option. The jeep compass was first introduced in 2017. It is the American SUV creator’s most moderate SUV.
Let’s take a quick review of the Jeep compass Trail hawk features:
The base model of Jeep Compass price starts from ₹ 15 lakh and goes up to ₹ 22 lakhs for its top end model.
- Jeep Compass Trailhawk shows up precisely like the normal model. However, it gets new plan components adding more to its rough terrain character.
- Contrasted with the ordinary model, the Trailhawk adaptation includes an increasingly forceful face with components, rough guard with bulbar-like cladding, a slide plate and double tone tow snares on each side of the air dam.
- The dark painted enemy of glare cap decal (mostly), dark ORVM covers and a darkened A-columns and rooftop add more to its energetic side looks.
- New double tone 17-inch compound wheels with 225/60 R17 tires separate it from the standard rendition.
Other key features incorporates:
- passed out trim on the front grille and side trim,
- ‘Trailhawk’ identification on the boot top,
- signature red recuperation snares and
- ‘Trail Rated’ identification on the front bumpers.
- Jeep’s Active Drive Low-extend 4WD
- Rock mode for Select-Terrain 4WD framework
- Hill Descent Control
- Underbody slip plates
- 17-inch off-road tires
- Black painted enemy of glare hat decal
- Blacked out trim on grille
- All dark leather seats Red inflections on dashboard
- All climate floor mats
- Red recuperation shade
- Heavy obligation rough terrain suspension
- Automatic gearbox
- Inside, the Compass’ new Trail Rated variation includes all dark leather seats with red funnelling and Trailhawk badging.
- What further upgrade its energetic feel and advance are the red accents on the dashboard,
- all climate floor tangles and
- leather wrapped apparatus switch,
- Boards and directing.
- The rundown of standard security gear incorporates Hill fair control and six stopping sensors in the back.
- Other than this, the security highlights will be extended from the standard Compass.
- Max Power-170bhp at 3,750rpm
- Max Torque-350Nm at 1,750rpm-2,500rpm
- Transmission-9-speed AT
Suspension and braking system
Like the standard model, the Trail Rated Compass will utilize front and back plate brakes. While the standard variant highlights McPherson Strut with lower control arm plate at front and multi-interface suspension with swagger gathering at back, the Trailhawk will get rock solid rough terrain suspension unit.
Also check Kia Sportage launch date in India
Comments are closed.